Friday, April 7, 2023

My 1st Romance Novel


 This was the very first romance novel I read that got me into reading romance. I was about 16 years old at that time. 

As you can see it's a vintage book which had golden yellow pages that smell SO GOOD! Looks like a book from the 70s era and it belonged to my mom. She also likes Agatha Christie books which I still need to indulge in! I clearly remember one book she owns called "Agatha Christie and the ABC Murders" (evidently not romance lol).

Anyway, I remember reading this book which was so hard to put down! I'd be laying on my bed rolling around each time I got to a "good part"😉 saying, "Omg this woman is so LUCKY!" (Don't judge me😇🤭) But then the book fell apart and had missing pages so I didn't get to finish reading it. But I will hunt down this book and start from the beginning again...can't wait!🥰

From that time on I would borrow those Harlequin Presents and Harlequin Blaze romance novels from my local public library and really REALLY enjoyed reading them. If you love romance too and never read any Harlequin romance, I HIGHLY recommend that you buy or borrow one or a few asap cuz you're gonna love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment